Tuesday 14 June 2011

Worry

Last night I was full of worry, worry, worry, worry. I have a pain and was worried about that - worried about what is being achieved, worried about what is not being achieved yadayadayaaaaa.

I lay awake wondering what terrible things the future holds and stiffening my body with anxiety and paini. I worry about my anger and my temper, I worry about my inability to cope with day to day - I worry, worry, worry.

Walking around the living room, physically shaking, unable to rest, unable to settle - trying to calm my mind into doing something else to take it all away. Trying.

Eventually a bath, trying. Returning, trying. And then lying in bed stiff with it all and hoping for some sleep if not a whole nights.

Worrying is a bitch - worrying about things you can do nothing about is useless and futile but doesn't mean you can stop it happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment