Monday 13 June 2011

Angry

God he makes me so angry - it is like he just doesn't listen to anything. Then he moans about how he is treated and how his life has panned out.

Well here's the news - Step Up - yeah, listen, get it right and be bothered.

Yet again I have ended up being really angry about something that is really small and trivial but that is also really, really annoying. What is so hard about listening? Maybe he just can't listen anymore, or never could.

Now I am trying to calm down and get my act together. I feel shaky and stress and anxious but why - I should have just dealt with it.

So what am I going to do about it? Well set some new rules. He is going to pay for tonight - he gets plenty of money and even others are starting to say he is a brat. He is also going to pay for the container that has not come home from school today. If if doesn't come home he is to buy another.

I will supervise him putting his clothes away, I will supervise him putting his clothes in the dirty bin, I will supervise all the little domestic chores just like when he first arrived.

Needless to say the hand held computer has been confiscated and the dog will not be sleeping in his room.

Will it work - probably not but we have to try. He has to listen and we have to try.

Dix

No comments:

Post a Comment